Melissa Dawn’s specialty is helping people transition out of their day jobs and into building businesses they are orgasmically joyful about! She left her successful career as VP of Marketing because she wasn’t satisfied with just “creating successful products, marketing campaigns and surpassing sales objectives,” she wanted to be of greater service–to help business owners create businesses not just with their heads but by tapping into their heart as well.
Some things you will learn:
- When you live and work from your heart, you will be happier and more successful and will encourage others to do the same!
- How to figure out your core values and how important these are in building a business that is true to yourself
- If you really love something, there is always a way to make money with it!
Melissa’s book suggestions: Taming your Gremlin – Rick Carson & The Big Leap – Gay Hendricks
Melissa’s favorite quote: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”-Marianne Williamson
- Website: http://ceoofyour.life
- Email: email@example.com
- Free ebook: ceoofyour.life/ebook
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher Radio