Top 5 listened to podcast episodes!
Often I get the question from people: which of your episodes should I listen to?
My typical answer is ALL of them, however I have decided to compile the list of the top 5 most listened to episodes and you can make your choice from there.
- Dr. Ellen Langer
- Listen here: http://bit.ly/1nswpi8
- We discuss mindfulness and its impact on health and longevity with practical things you can begin doing today to be more mindful!
- Dr. Bradley Nelson
- Listen here: http://bit.ly/1L3DQaN
- We discuss how emotional hangups are holding us back from moving forward freely in life.
- Dan ‘the man’ Lok
- Listen here: http://bit.ly/1RNHum2
- We discuss Dan’s amazing immigrant success story and some of the principals of success.
- Kevin Clayson
- Listen here: http://bit.ly/1qlmJIu
- We discuss FLIPping the gratitude switch and exactly how you can do that in your life to power it up!
- Lisa Nichols
- Listen here: http://bit.ly/21itNAK
- We discuss the mindset of abundance as well as some very little talked about secrets for weight loss (which you will learn she doesn’t like to call it that!)
I hope you enjoy listening to the top 5 podcast episodes thus far in my podcasting journey! If you enjoy these episodes, PLEASE share with a friend who could benefit from this message!
Share by clicking on Facebook or Twitter or LinkedIn